RETRIBUTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to make Turbine Points the easy way!

Go down

How to make Turbine Points the easy way! Empty How to make Turbine Points the easy way!

Post  Agdanor Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:03 pm

Quotes taken from my old Warlords forum

"Start a new character, do guests in the start areas and when your high enough level do deeds only in the starter areas, when done delete character and start another one and repeat, takes about a day or so to do them to earn roughly 100+ TPs "

"I vouch for this, they practically give TP away to low level toons. It gets way harder lvl 35+ to make the TP you can under 15."

"I found the best way is to make a human char. Do the Spider slayer deeds (90 kills, 15TP), Brigand slayer deeds (90 kills, 15TP), Bree-land Adventurer (15 quests, 10TP), History of the Dunedain (10TP) and Ruins of Breeland (5TP).

All in all, 55 TP in 2 hours from char creation to char deletion. "

"You also gain 10 TP from the quest "a little extra never hurts" in the prologue (the one that give u the horn). Just do not buy the horn and you have 10 tp. Can be done once per server but 10TPx29 servers =290TP easy to get. "
Agdanor
Agdanor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum